Mahendra Singh Dhoni ‘s Chennai Super Kings has made IPL title his name. This competition has made special for CSK’s Capitan Dhoni not only that his team won IPL 2018 but also he achieved a personal achievement. Dhoni did not get the chance of batting in IPL final, but he still did a great job which no player could do in IPL history.
Chennai Super Kings captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni has made the first wicketkeeper who stumped highest 33 times in the history of IPL against Sunrisers Hyderabad on Sunday at Wankhede stadium. Dhoni has made this record to stump captain ken Williamson of Hyderabad. Before Dhoni, this record was registered on the name of Robin Uthappa with 32 wicket stumping.
Dhoni has made the bigger record
Somebody is convinced of their cricket and batting, someone considers them inspiration, so someone sees them as their idol in their cool nature and leadership. For some cricket lovers, like Sachin Tendulkar, Dhoni is also becoming of God of cricket.
why people like Dhoni Let’s overview his achievements.
- 3 times IPL champion (2010,2011,2018)
- T20 World Cup Title in 2007
- ODI World Cup Title in 2011
- Champions Trophy Title in 2013
- 2 Champions League titles
- Most Sixes in International Cricket as Captain- 204 sixes
- Most Stumpings in International Cricket-148 stumpings
- Highest Score by a Wicket-Keeper Batsman in an ODI Innings-183* Runs
- Most Runs Scored Without Scoring a Fifty in T20IsMan-1069 Runs
- Most T20I Matches Won as Captain-41 match
Image credit: Jagran.com