How to verify Mobile Number with Aadhaar Card in Minutes from Home?
As we all know, this is mandatory to verify Mobile Numbers with Aadhaar card. 31st March 2018 is the last date to complete this procedure.
For this verification, People had to visit Mobile Partner outlet. But, Now anyone can do this verification from their home in minutes. You need to dial 14546 from your mobile. After that, you have to follow some steps which will verify your mobile number and link with aadhaar number.
5 Steps to Verify your Mobile Number with Aadhaar Number:
- Dial 14546 from your mobile number which you want to verify or link with aadhaar. After that, you have to select you are Indian or NRI.
- After that, you have to press 1 and give permission to link aadhaar with mobile number.
- After that, you have to feed 12 digit Aadhaar Number on mobile.
- If Aadhaar number is correct, then you will get an OTP (one time password) on the mobile number that is linked with Aadhaar. That OTP will be valid only for 30 minutes. In case of connection lost during Aadhaar linking, user can use same OTP that will be valid for 30 minutes.
- After feeding Aadhaar number, You have to enter your OTP. As you will enter OTP, Mobile number automatically linked with Aadhaar Number. In next 48 hours, a verification message will be dropped on that particular mobile number.
Click Here : UIDAI Launched one more featured for security
This Process will be same for any kind or type of Sim / Network provider.
User have to keep their Aadhaar Number in front during verification.