A few weeks ago that Samsung unveiled its 2018 lineup of QLED TVs in the New York City. We were able to attend the event and go hands-on with the entire lineup but we weren’t given any pricing information. Now, the company has just announced the pricing for the entire line of Samsung QLED TVs for 2018. Check out our coverage from the Samsung QLED TV event in NYC below and the pricing after the break.
|Brand||Model No||Price in USD|
Highlights of the 2018 lineup
- Ambient mode provides useful information throughout the day – even when consumers aren’t actively watching movies and TV.
- It can play music as well as display news headlines, traffic reports, and weather updates.
- For wall-mounted TVs, Ambient Mode can mimic the pattern on the wall behind the TV to create an astonishing visual effect in which the TV blends seamlessly into the wall.
One Invisible Connection
- The new One Invisible Connection is one slim cable that combines both consumer’s power and AV data to the TV.
- Available up to 15 meters, it frees consumers from having to place their TV near data or power outlets.
Smart TV, Featuring Bixby
- The QLED line’s smart capabilities offer revolutionary ways to set up the TV and find content.
- Effortless Login uses the new SmartThings app to drastically reduce the time it takes to set up a new TV.
- The new Universal Guide enables consumers to navigate across supporting streaming services and live TV through one intuitive menu.
- And with Samsung’s intelligence platform, Bixby, consumers can use voice commands to bring up their favorite shows and control compatible devices.
Direct Full Array
- The Q8F and Q9F QLED TVs deliver stunning images with pristine contrast through Direct Full Array (DFA) technology.
- Direct Full Array uses a panel with zones of smartly controlled backlighting that adjust automatically to deliver deep blacks and pure whites.